Monday, June 13, 2011

Goddammit

I try to explore BDSM and erotic portrayals of butlerishness and what do I get? A bunch of yaoi fangirls cosplaying that damn Kuroshitsuji bullshit.

I. Can't. Escape it.

So, resigned, I return here to properly bitch and also confide an interest that's been smoldering ever since my lover's commentary not long ago helped me put two and two together. We were dressed up and headed to the movies when he mentioned this adorable manga we've been reading about a kid who's roped into being this little girl's Super Deluxe Combat Butler Extreme, and it's hilarious. Somehow, this connected to us and he quipped something about dressing me in a butler outfit just so he could pin me to a wall and rip it off...then, even more hilariously, he stopped short, blinked, and paled with the realization of, "Oh, am I really into that? I suppose I am, oh well!"

Needless to say, he wasn't the only one who suffered a revelation that moment. Ever since, images of shackles tight over white gloves, collars hidden under ties and well-starched layers passionately disheveled from their proper alignment have been haunting my fantasies. What's worse, my taste in "pretties" includes nice slacks, nice shoes, nice shirts and the especially nice vest he bought me for my birthday a few years ago, not to mention the dual purpose of a tie as both professional and a leash has never been lost on me-- or him.

Frankly, the whole idea was hot then and it's still hot now and goddammit the only others who seem inclined even remotely in such a direction are those fucking yaoi fangirls. Ugh.

Oh, well. Fantasies are impulses and I'm not about to pretend I can control mine. Not when it's so tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment