Friday, June 10, 2011

Vibrators Feel Like Cellphones

Unless he's set the atmosphere. I've heard some chicks can strap a vibrator to their shit and get off just like that, nothing to it, but I'm not one of them. I need the mood, I need the scene, I need him there touching me in order for the vibrations to register as arousing.

It was actually pretty funny, though, walking around with this bright green bug vibrating on me like crazy. It felt good, don't get me wrong, but it wasn't stimulating. Just felt like a massage. It needs better context in order to be a true 'sex toy'.

The bullet, however. That was a rather different story. It still didn't matter sexually until he involved himself, but it felt amazing when he did. Frankly, it was difficult to determine just what he was doing because the sensations were so intense, but I felt him stroke me between his fingers while the bullet explored inner, lower regions, everything slick and hot and though blindfolded I swear to god I felt him smile.

When he said he liked it because he could pay more attention to my reactions I was ready all over again. To know he's watching so intently while I'm enthralled by his minstrations-- mmn. Speechlessness.

More toys were delivered today, some to review, some to play with, and I'm particularly excited by these dual pink bullets made of hard, silken material, with vibrations considerably more refined than the others. There's also a large silver bullet, and between all this ammunition I have the sneaking suspicion that something is going to find its way up my ass.

I'm still surprised it managed this long without definitive violation.

No comments:

Post a Comment